Thursday, May 24, 2007

Looking for Designer Jeans...

I have been looking for designer jeans at reasonable prices for quite sometime now. I have searched the entire San Diego area by car, bus and foot, no luck. I have been to the mall, I have searched outlets, browsed through magazines and bored myself to death while I was at it. I didn't find any good deals on designer jeans, instead what I did find probably isn't news to anyone, it is that none of the hot designer jeans out these days like to go on sale.

I can't let myself spend $250 for a pair jeans that I will not be able to fit into after the 4th of July BBQ. So as my search for designer jeans was nearing an end, my friend suggested a new website called www.BuyandSellJeans.com. It was a dream come true and I want to pass it on to all of you!! This website site as every brand of jean you can think, all below retail prices. So if you are looking for designer jeans at great prices, I have the answer for you www.BuyandSellJeans.com. My favorite brands are now all in one place, I can get Citizens, Sevens, Hudsons,Lucky Brand, Levis and have them shipped to my house. So now that my search for designer jeans at low prices has ended, maybe I will start searching for those HOT handbags for less than retails. Maybe someone should start a Buy and Sell Handbags. I bet a Channel Bag would look great with my new Citizens!

No comments: